Views: 16 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-21 Origin: Site
EVA plastics and resins are characterized by good flexibility and rubber-like elasticity. They can still have good flexibility at -50 ° C, good transparency and surface gloss, good chemical stability, anti-aging and resistance. Ozone is strong and non-toxic. It has good blending property with filler, and good coloring and molding processability.
EVA resins are used in a wide range of applications. In general, EVA with a vinyl acetate content of less than 5% is mainly used for films, wires and cables, LDPE modifiers, adhesives, etc.; EVA products with a vinyl acetate content of 5% to 10% are elastic films; EVA content of 20~28%, mainly used for hot melt adhesives and coated products; vinyl acetate content is 5%~45%, the main products are film (including agricultural film) and sheet, injection molding, molded products , foamed products, hot melt adhesives, etc. Such as:
(1) Film, sheet and laminate: seal, adhesion, flexibility, toughness, shrinkage, suitable for flexible packaging film, heat shrinkable film, agricultural film, food packaging film, laminated film, can be used Used as an intermediate layer of a polyolefin laminate film.
(2) General supplies: It has the advantages of flexibility, resistance to environmental stress cracking, and good weather resistance. It is suitable for industrial materials such as power wire insulation bags, household appliance parts, window sealing materials, etc.
(3) Daily groceries include sporting goods, toys, cushions, drawstrings, sealed container lids, EVA rubber football, etc.
(4) The auto parts have shock absorbers, fenders, and interior and exterior decorative parts.
(5) Foamed products: foamed foamed plastic slippers, sandals, building materials, etc. Injection molding foam has various industrial parts, women's soles, hot melt adhesives and so on.